The marathon of progress continues with 10.0.2, which is being released to the App Store today and tomorrow.
What’s New in 10.0.2:
• Completely updated sensor connection user interface to allow better control of inputs.
• Updated stopwatch buttons and tables for readability.
• Updated default stopwatch first page to include a speed graph. To use it, add the Main Overview stopwatch page, or reset your stopwatch pages list.
• Power meter support has been updated to support combined speed/power sensors, and to clamp power when cadence is zero (for Stages Power).
• Fixed issue with dailymile causing friends’ comments to not be spoken.
• Many more bug fixes and improvements. Recommended for all users.
We also updated our in-app purchasing system, and so if you find any issues, please write to us at support at abvio dot com.
Thanks so much for your feedback and support!