• Displays and records your heart rate with Apple Watch during your workouts.
• Bug fixes.
Apple Watch Tips:
– Heart rate is off by default. Turn on with your iPhone at More > Apple Watch > Heart Rate from Apple Watch.
– For best accuracy, make sure the Apple Watch is tight on your wrist.
– Use of the heart rate monitor requires Apple Health access.
– The heart rate monitor is only enabled while recording a workout started from our Apple Watch app.
– Heart rate data is only transferred to your iPhone when our watch app is open.
– Leave the watch app open briefly at the end of your workout to let any data transfer complete.
– Target heart rate alerts are not supported with Apple Watch.
– If you stop the workout using your iPhone, make sure the heart rate monitor (green light) is turned off after you complete your workout by viewing our app on Apple Watch.