We have just released the 10.0.4 version of Cyclemeter, Walkmeter, and 5K Runmeter.
• Improved Map to support zooming while location is centered.
• Updated TCX support to output data for each sensor reading.
• Added support for the RFLKT+, with barometric altimeter and temperature sensing, plus ANT+ bridge. Includes automatic and manual calibration of altimeter in More > Setting > RFLKT Settings.
• Added temperature graph to support RFLKT+ temperature sensing.
• Updated Facebook support to solve issue leading to 3502 errors.
• Other bug fixes and improvements. Recommended for all users.
If you’re interested in the RFLKT+ bike computer, please visit abvio.com/rflkt.
Runmeter remains in review by Apple, and includes some exciting new capabilities we can’t wait to tell you about!