Welcome to our update for iOS 11 and watchOS 4!
• Now supports Siri for starting, pausing, and resuming workouts.
– Choose your activity and route in our iPhone app.
– Lock and stow away your iPhone.
– Press and hold your earphone remote to activate Siri.
– Say one of the following phrases: (for Cyclemeter, Runmeter, Walkmeter, 5K Runmeter)
“Start my workout with Cyclemeter.”
“Pause my workout with Cyclemeter.”
“Resume my workout with Cyclemeter.”
– When your workout is complete, tap Done in our iPhone app to complete the workout.
• Apple Watch app updates:
– Pressing the digital crown and side buttons when our app is on screen starts and stops
your workouts. May be changed to signal a lap or announcement.
– Now starts heart rate monitoring when on screen, ahead of tapping Start.
• Supports FIT 2.0 import.
• New and simpler icons and launch images.
• Updated all library and subsystems to latest versions.