iOS 8.4 introduced an incompatibility with the library we use that allows our app to access sensors. This issue causes the app to crash on launch. This does not occur for all users, but does for users who have existing pairings with Bluetooth devices such as speed/cadence sensors.
This issue is resolved by deleting and re-pairing your devices as follows:
- Turn off Bluetooth on your iPhone using Control Center.
- Launch the app, which will now not crash.
- Go to More > Devices, and tap Delete All Devices. Confirm yes.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone using Control Center.
- Back in our app at More > Devices, you can now add your devices one by one by tapping Add Device.