Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, and iCloud, Runmeter makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
Experience the core features and dependability of the free version, then easily upgrade to PRO to add powerful advanced features. (PRO features noted by *.)
Previous customers are automatically upgraded to PRO. Thanks for your support!
• Records and stores unlimited numbers of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No website login required.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs – completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and organized by routes and activities.
• Summarize your statistics by day, week, month, year, and overall.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud. *
• Start and stop with your earphone remote. *
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection. *
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors (purchased separately). *
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate. *
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote. *
• Listen to comments from friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, and dailymile. *
• Choose from a variety of high quality voice options. *
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Import and compete against other people’s workouts. *
• Hear announcements on how far you are ahead of or behind your competition. *
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans. *
• Design your own training plans. *
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars. *
• Also supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities. *
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets. *
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts. *
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone. *
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance. *
• Includes the most advanced bike power meter support available on any application or device. *
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, and dailymile to share your workouts online, automatically updated every few minutes. *
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress. *
• Hear replies from family, coaches, and friends spoken using text-to-speech technology. *
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches. *
• Import a route or virtual competitor by simply tapping on a GPX, TCX or KML link or file in Mail or Safari. *
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites. *
For cycling, running, walking, skiing, skating, and more
• Cyclemeter, Runmeter, Walkmeter, and 5K Runmeter are built from the same core foundation, but come preconfigured for cycling, running, walking, or training.
• Each app supports all features, activities, and plans.
From the press
• Obsessively complete… a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
• Amazingly rich with features — PC Magazine
Does not support iPod touch, which lacks GPS capabilities. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.