We’re happy to announce that version 10.0.1 is now available on the App Store. This is the 58th update we’ve done since first launching in 2009, and it continues our practice of listening to your great feedback, and releasing quickly and often. Here’s what’s in it.
- Pumped up colors to be more readable in sunlight.
- Increased font weight used for statistics (configurable in Stopwatch settings).
- Switched the default stopwatch background to black (also configurable in Stopwatch settings).
- Fixed display of Facebook, Twitter, dailymile, and Email Update posts.
- Fixed Facebook repeated stories.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
If you’d like to switch your stopwatch to a black background, just tap the up arrow next to the Start button on our stopwatch, then tap Background and set it to Black.
Thank you for all the feedback you’ve given us!
If you have a moment, please review our app on the App Store. Every time you leave us a 5 star rating or recommend us, our sales go up, and that’s the perfect tip jar for a developer.