To pair the RFLKT (or RFLKT+) with our apps:
- Make sure no other app is trying to access the RFLKT, including the Wahoo Fitness app or the Wahoo Utility app. Force quit any apps that might access the RFLKT. Click the Home button, the double click the Home button to bring up the list of least recently used apps. Then Press on any app you want to force quit, and confirm by pressing the “-”.
- Within our apps, go to More > Devices.
- Tap Add Device.
- Choose RFLKT Bike Computer.
- On the RFLKT, press any button.
- Confirm that our app can access the RFLKT by pressing the lower right button on the RFLKT. You should see it searching, then loading pages.
- You now should be ready to go.
If you want to reset the RFLKT, press and hold the top two buttons for at least 5 seconds. You’ll see it reset, search and reconnect, then load the pages again.
If you want to see the firmware version, first press and hold the top two buttons to reset the RFLKT, then while it is searching, press and hold the bottom two buttons. (Current options are 1.0.0 or 1.0.6.
Starting with one of our templates is the easiest way to create a customized page. Usually you can just change the statistic to what you want.
With the RFLKT+, you can pair ANT+ devices. After connecting the RFLKT to our app, add your ANT+ devices by tapping “Add Device” then “ANT+” and then the device type.