Facebook users: Some users have reported that Facebook does not show maps and statistics when workouts are posted from our apps. What we have found is that workouts are correctly shown in mobile versions of Facebook, but incorrectly in the desktop version of Facebook. We have reported this bug to Facebook, and look forward to them fixing it.
- Update 10.7 for iOS 11 and watchOS 4!
- How do I use Siri to control workouts on iOS?
- Why don’t my workouts show up in the Activity app?
- How do I clear out duplicate databases in iCloud?
- Do you support the Wahoo RPM Speed and Wahoo RPM Cadence?
- How do I transfer my data to a new iPhone?
- How do I recover my data?
- How do I restore features I paid for that are now missing?
- What devices does your app support?
- How do I troubleshoot Facebook issues?
- I installed iOS 8 and now my GPS seems worse. What do I do?
- My Bluetooth sensor will not connect after installing iOS 8. What do I do?
- RFLKT and RFLKT+ Setup
Apple Watch FAQs
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or compliments, we would love to hear from you!
Note: Do NOT delete and re-install our app in an attempt to solve any issue. You are likely to lose your data if you do so. Contact us before you delete your app, and we will gladly help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Abvio Team